We can’t wait to see you!
Orascom Hotels Management statement on COVID-19
With the lockdowns being lifted and the world gradually opening for travel, we are glad that we have used the last few months to design and put into effect strict hygiene protocol and enhanced workplace practices that allow a joyful tourism experience with safe distancing at every step of the journey.
Our measures have been developed and audited by high-level committees of health consultants, among them TÜV NORD that audited and confirmed that OHM’s operational practices in Egypt do conform to the international standards of sanitation and hygiene.
As the wellbeing of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to us, we continue to closely monitor the advices of the World Health Organization as well as all local authorities regarding the COVID 19 cases and its impact.
Being passionate travelers ourselves, we understand the stress resulting from the uncertainty about booking and, and are keen on providing our customers with maximum flexibility during these challenging times.
Change & Cancellation of Bookings:
We are implementing a flexible change and cancellation of bookings policy. Please check terms and conditions of your hotel of stay for details!
• Any changes to existing bookings are subject to availability and any rate differences.
• Reservations made for the period of Eid al-Adha are excluded and booking restrictions apply.
• Above policies apply to guests who booked Orascom HM Hotels directly, either through the website or the Call Center. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
We’re Open! Safety is our priority
At all OHM Hotels we take hygiene and cleaning standards very seriously and thus, have rigorous hygiene and cleaning protocols in place. We closely monitor the guidelines of both, the World Health Organization and local governments to ensure all our Hotels apply best practices, allowing uninterrupted holiday experiences for our customers and a safe work environment for our associates.
Click here for detailed information about OHM Health & Sanitation Program
On top, being a part of a centrally managed community, we are working closely with the different outlets in our towns to re-instate safety measures.
View our new norm protocol in action !
OHM Health & Sanitation Program Highlights
Orascom Hotels Management, the management company of Orascom Development has recently unveiled its “Together we Can!” initiative, which features enhanced sanitation and hygiene protocols addressing the COVID-19. Among the operational practices outlined as part of the initiative are:
We’re Ready, Safety is our Priority
- Adapted intervals between room occupancy
- Daily contactless temperature checks for all hotel staff and guests
- Extra disinfection of public areas and the most frequently touched surfaces and points
- Public seating setup was reviewed to allow a 2m distance
- Sanitizer Dispensers are made available at key points around the hotel
- Contactless payment, check-in and check-out at several properties
- Thoroughly cleaned as per industry leading sanitizing protocols
- AC Air filters are cleaned often
- Mini bars are emptied.
- Beach towels are placed in guestrooms
- All room amenities are sanitized, and seal packed
- All reusable collateral was removed from all rooms
- Distance between sunbeds is 2m
- All sunbeds are sanitized after each use
- Distance between tables is 2m
- All tables and chairs are sanitized after each use
- All placemats are replaced after each use
- No self-service buffets
Spa, Salon & Fitness Center
- Sanitation of all surfaces after each use.
- Alternative wellness options are provided to guests
Throughout the operational process, Hotel team members are provided with personal protective equipment and enhanced training to protect their well-being. Furthermore, All Hotel staff received adequate training, in line with the directions of the WHO, to handle any situation related to the virus. We are prepared with both preventative and protective measures. The hotels are also equipped with a clinic and a 24/7 resident doctor
Through the town’s medical facility, Hotels secure the needed support in the most convenient manner whenever an emergency could arise. On top, being a part of a centrally managed community, we are working closely with the different outlets in our towns to re-instate safety measures.
Committed to People
We would like to thank you again for your confidence and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back at our hotels soon.